Meditation & Wisdom Healing Retreat, Devon England
This event has been postponed until November 11th—15th. Register HERE.
Are You Ready for a profound transformational change in your life?
Through silence, meditations, non-dual wisdom healing, master plant teacher mapacho, individual and collective healing, community, authentic movement and deep restorative wisdom.
Join Prajna and her team for a rich and transformational 4 nights, 5 day Silent Meditation and Healing Retreat. Learn more about sacred tobacco, the foundation master plant teacher that we will be working with aka mapacho here. You can speak to us via Signal or Whatsapp for additional clarification.
Covid-19 Policy is in place. All terms and conditions are explained through our booking process. You will receive additional information upon receipt of your registration.
What you will receive:
- Guided meditations and ancient healing wisdom.
- Allowance for painful identifications, core beliefs & conditioning to relax, unhook, dismantle in vital presence.
- Carefully crafted therapeutic processes & shadow work that empties toxic shame, revives energy, clarifies your sacred purpose & unleashes your authentic expression.
- Limpias (healings) in our open heart human clinic where our shared humanity is tenderly seen and and met in a safe playground of love and kindness.
- Potent meditations, dynamic movement, and nature.
- An intimate journey, personalized attention for a growing capacity to fill in missed experiences and integrate healings in a way that anchors and honors who you are.
- Authentic movement, self guided yoga, sharing circles, silence and exquisite beauty.
Retreat tuition: $555 (£435), does not include accommodation.
Cost for the retreat is $555 plus accommodation. This is a residential retreat of 5 days and 4 nights.
Application and 50% deposit are required to hold your space. Please pay deposit when you submit your application.
Retreat begins Thursday March 4th 4:00 PM and ends Monday March 8th at 2:00 PM. All are required to stay for the full retreat, no exceptions. Thank you.
Accommodation:is approximately £220 total for a shared room. We are sorry that we are not able to offer single rooms at this location. We will contact your prior to retreat with these details. Payment is made upon arrival.
Each participant is required to bring a diet friendly dish for an evening meal. The host will provide fruit, tea and a delicious diet friendly breakfast.