Deep Immersion Plant Healing Dieta
Seven Day diet working with Master Plant Teacher Sacred Tobacco (Rustica Nicotiana): January 10 to 17, 2022.
YOU ARE INVITED TO AN INWARD JOURNEY FROM BUD TO BLOOM.
This deep immersion retreat is by invitation only for initiates that have been working with Prajna on retreat for some time. In order to participate in this event, it is required that you are able to practice social silence.
MANY BENEFITS UNFOLD FROM WORKING WITH THIS MASTER PLANT TEACHER SOME INCLUDE:
• CLEAR: Mental, emotional, and physical fatigue and energy that is not serving you. Clarity on your path.
• CHALLENGE: Strenght in your capacity to meet challenges with compassion while staying grounded in your body.
• UNEARTH BLOCKS: Receive insight into who you are, and gain more clarity and power in life purpose.
• CURE: Tobacco Is an extremely powerful purgative, effectively cleansing the intestines, the blood, and the body including killing parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
• GROUND: in your body, deepen your connection to the earth and plant relatives.
• LEARN: Tobacco is the most powerful way to discover more about yourself and to learn from the plant world. The tobacco diet is the foundation for further training in medicine healing throughout the plant world.
• DREAM: Receive direction and teachings through dreams.
• PROTECTION: An ever-increasing grounding sense of security in the work you are called here to do. Need I say more?
Tobacco is mother earth’s firstborn and director of all the other plants. Learn more here. This master plant healer and teacher is used throughout the amazon by all tribes for many purposes and has powerful healing benefits when used properly.
WATCH this fantastic informative video: THE FORGOTTEN MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF TOBACCO
Donation $450 to be paid in full before the retreat begins. The cost of sacred tobacco and mapacho are not included. Please be sure your supply is sufficient.
Once you are registered you will receive additional information.
Guidelines: Ceremony requires a super clean 7-day pre and 15 days post-diet to receive the tobacco benefits.
Format: We will drink tobacco tea for seven days and close on day 8 with fresh raw garlic.
Diet: Organically wholesome with lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds. No dairy, processed foods, spicy, salt, alcohol, recreational and prescribed drugs, sex, meat, violence (news), overly stimulating. A week is best. Three days is absolutely required. Check with us if you have questions.
• Eat lightly or only fruit on the days we meet (all fruits and veggies) Traditionally two simple meals a day.
• Prepare a sacred space to sit for our daily meetings.
• Smoke or sage your space. Come ready to receive.
• Prepare, listen for your intention: What is in the way of you fully expressing yourself? How can Grandfather support you at this time, what do you need?
• Bucket, ashtray, shell, tissue roll, tobacco Singha, tea, and candle.
• Journal: for taking notes, recording dreams and your internal experiences.
• Tons of water. Drink all day, have at least 2 liters ready to drink
WE BEGIN AT 12 PM PST, 8 PM ENGLAND (check your timetable to arrive on time)
• Prajna will lead you through this journey. Each session will go 2 to 3 hours.
• Silence, music, guidance. You can adjust your volume to hear guided breathing…
• Please keep your microphone on mute until it is your turn. Thank you!
We look forward to your participation. This type of deep dive is not for everyone. There will be challenges along the way. Clarifying your why in advance will be a good marker for igniting your staying with power.
This ceremony is guided by Prajna, apprentice of Ernesto Garcia. Prior experience with Prajna or Ernesto Garcia in tobacco ceremonies is required if you want to participate online. If you are new to working with Sacred Tobacco, please send us a contact request to explore your participation.
“We as Peruvians ancestrally and traditionally have many natural medicines. They have been used only by people who know the plants as well as their preparation and dosages. These are our roots. As curanderos, my students carry this medicine as an energetic healing force for many people and the earth.” ~ Ernesto Garcia Torres, Tobaquero
Caution: Tobacco ceremonies can be quite intense and difficult to endure. It is important to work with someone who is experienced and trained to work with tobacco to avoid complications.