Sacred Tobacco Ceremony—Online or In Person
Join us for a deep pause to shed and connect deep in prayer for our sisters, brothers, and Mother Earth — to cleanse and learn to live in honor and sacred reciprocity through working with our master plant and guide Grandfather Tobacco.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 11:30 AM PST
A Tobacco (Rustica Nicotiana) Ceremony is an opportunity to restore your health, attend to your well-being, and bring more clarity to your body, mind, soul, and heart.
This ceremony is led by Prajna, a Curandera in the lineage of Ernesto Garcia. Prior experience with Prajna or Ernesto in tobacco ceremonies is required if you want to participate online. Please send us a contact request to explore future participation.
WE WILL INVITE THESE BENEFITS TO UNFOLD:
• CLARITY: Learn to rest and allow mental, emotional, and physical fatigue to rise to the surface and clear. Energy comes to support you for the next step on your path.
• UNEARTH — SHED BLOCKS: Receive insight into who you are by clearing what is in the way, so you can move forward in life with power and purpose.
• CURE: Tobacco Is an extremely powerful purgative, effectively cleansing the intestines, the blood, and the body including killing parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
• GROUND: in your body, deepen your meditation and connection to the earth.
• LEARN: Tobacco is the most powerful way to discover more about yourself and to learn from the plant world. The tobacco diet is the foundation for further training in medicine healing throughout the plant world.
• DREAM: Receive direction and teaching from ancestors and other dimensions through dreams.
Tobacco is Mother Earth’s firstborn and director of all the other plants. Learn more here. This master plant healer and teacher is used throughout the Amazon by all tribes for many purposes and has powerful healing benefits when used properly.
Donations are $150 to $195 before the ceremony. The cost of sacred tobacco is not included.
You will receive the ZOOM link upon registration. We begin at 11:30 AM PST, please arrive on time. The full ceremony is 3 to 4 hours.
The Basic Guidelines: The Ceremony requires a super clean 3-day pre and post-diet to receive the tobacco benefits. Please clarify your intention in advance.
Diet: Organically wholesome with lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds. No dairy, processed foods, spicy, salt, alcohol, recreational and prescribed drugs, sex, meat, violence (news), or overly stimulating. A week is best. Three days is required. Check with us if you have questions.
• Eat lightly or only fruit on the day of this event (all fruits and veggies are fine with tobacco)
• Prepare a sacred space to sit for our ceremony.
• Have some light so we can see you on Zoom.
• Smoke or sage your space. Come ready to receive.
• Prepare your intention: What is in the way of you fully expressing yourself? How can Grandfather support you at this time, what do you need?
• Bucket, ashtray, shell, tissue roll, tobacco Singha, tea, and candle.
• Tons of water. Drink all day, and have at least 2 liters ready to drink.
WE BEGIN AT 11:30 AM PST, 7 PM England, and 8 PM Germany (check your timetable to arrive on time)
• Silence, music, guidance. You can adjust your volume.
• Please keep your microphone on mute until it is your turn to share. Thank you!
We are looking forward to a deep pause, connection, purge, and prayer for our sisters, brothers, and Mother Earth — to live in honor and sacred reciprocity. Thank you, Grandfather.
This ceremony is guided by Prajna, a Curandera in the lineage of Ernesto Garcia. Prior experience with Prajna or Ernesto Garcia in tobacco ceremonies is required if you want to participate online. Please send us a contact request to explore future participation.
“We as Peruvians ancestrally and traditionally have many natural medicines. They have been used only by people who know the plants as well as their preparation and dosages. These are our roots. As curanderos, my students carry this medicine as an energetic healing force for many people and the earth.” ~ Ernesto Garcia Torres, Tobaquero
WATCH this fantastic informative video: THE FORGOTTEN MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF TOBACCO
Caution: These ceremonies can be quite intense and difficult to endure. It is important to work with someone who is experienced and trained to work with tobacco to avoid complications.