Sacred Tobacco Ceremony — Devon, England
Sacred Tobacco (Rustica Nicotiana) Ceremony:
Restore your body, mind, energy, and sense of purpose.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE:
CLEAR: Mental, emotional, and physical fatigue and energy that is not serving you. Clarity on your path.
UNEARTH BLOCKS: Receive insight into who you are by clearing what is in the way, so you can move forward in life with power and purpose.
CURE: Tobacco Is an extremely powerful purgative, effectively cleansing the intestines, the blood, and the body including killing parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
GROUND: in your body, deepen your meditation and connection to the earth.
LEARN: Tobacco is the most powerful way to discover more about yourself and to learn from the plant world. The tobacco diet is the foundation for further training in medicine healing throughout the plant world.
DREAM: Receive direction and teaching from ancestors and other dimensions through dreams.
Tobacco is mother earth’s firstborn and director of all the other plants. Learn more here. This master plant healer and teacher is used throughout the amazon by all tribes for many purposes and has powerful healing benefits when used properly.
WATCH this fantastic informative video: THE FORGOTTEN MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF TOBACCO
Donations are $150 to $195 prior to the ceremony, made payable to our host.
Local contact and registration is through Anne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable for online only: Prior retreat participants are invited to join us for the opening prayer and raise. The donation is $25. Please send us a contact request 48 hours in advance if you would like this option.
The Basic Guidelines: Ceremony requires a super clean 3-day pre and post-diet to receive the tobacco benefits. It helps to clarify your intention in advance.
Diet: Organically wholesome with lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds. No dairy, processed foods, spicy, salt, alcohol, recreational and prescribed drugs, sex, meat, violence (news), or overly stimulating. A week is best. Three days is absolutely required. Check with us if you have questions.
• Eat lightly or only fruit on the day of this event (all fruits and veggies are fine with tobacco)
• Prepare a sacred space to sit for our ceremony.
• Have some light so we can see you on zoom.
• Smoke or sage your space. Come ready to receive.
• Prepare, listen for your intention: What is in the way of you fully expressing yourself? How can Grandfather support you at this time, what do you need?
• Bucket, ashtray, shell, tissue roll, tobacco Singha, tea, and candle.
• Tons of water. Drink all day, and have at least 2 liters ready to drink.
WE BEGIN AT 5 PM ENGLAND TIME
• Prajna will lead the opening and all will be invited to participate.
• Silence, music, guidance. You can adjust your volume to hear guided breathing…
• Please keep your microphone on mute until it is your turn. Thank you!
We are looking forward to a deep pause, connection, purge, and prayer for our sisters, brothers, and mother earth — to live in honor and sacred reciprocity. Thank you, Grandfather.
This ceremony is guided by Prajna, apprentice of Ernesto Garcia. Prior experience with Prajna or Ernesto Garcia in tobacco ceremonies is required if you want to participate online. If you are new to working with Sacred Tobacco, please send us a contact request to explore your participation.
Caution: These ceremonies can be quite intense and difficult to endure. It is important to work with someone who is experienced and trained to work with tobacco to avoid complications.