Sacred Tobacco Ceremony In Person—Totnes
Sacred Tobacco (Rustica Nicotiana) Ceremony:
Restore health, well-being, and clarity to your body, mind, soul, and heart.
WE WILL INVITE THESE BENEFITS TO UNFOLD:
• CLARITY: Learn to rest and allow mental, emotional, and physical fatigue to rise to the surface and clear. Energy comes to support you for the next step on your path.
• UNEARTH BLOCKS: Receive insight into who you are by clearing what is in the way, so you can move forward in life with power and purpose.
• CURE: Tobacco Is an extremely powerful purgative, effectively cleansing the intestines, the blood, and the body including killing parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
• GROUND: in your body, deepen your meditation and connection to the earth.
• LEARN: Tobacco is the most powerful way to discover more about yourself and to learn from the plant world. The tobacco diet is the foundation for further training in medicine healing throughout the plant world.
• DREAM: Receive direction and teaching from ancestors and other dimensions through dreams.
Tobacco is mother earth’s firstborn and director of all the other plants. Learn more here. This master plant healer and teacher is used throughout the Amazon by all tribes for many purposes and has powerful healing benefits when used properly and responsibly.
Donations are sliding scale $125 to $190 prior to the ceremony. Sacred tobacco elements are included. Please book your space with Anne and make your payment in US dollars. Spaces are limited. We are close to full. Anne: abmailbag AT gmail.com.
*** If you have difficulty reaching Anne, please send us an email. Do not make your payment through our website, we will be traveling. Anne is managing this event. Thank you!
The Basic Guidelines: Ceremony requires a super clean 3-day pre and post-diet to receive the tobacco benefits.
Diet: Organically wholesome with lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds. No dairy, processed foods, spicy, salt, alcohol, recreational and prescribed drugs, sex, meat, violence (news), or overly stimulating. A week is best. Three days are absolutely required. Check with us if you have questions.
• Eat lightly or only fruit on the day of this event (all fruits and veggies are allowed)
• Bring a yoga mat or three-fold mat, blanket, and pillows for extra comfort.
• Prepare your intention: What is in the way of you fully expressing yourself? How can Grandfather support you at this time, what do you need?
• Water bottle. Please arrive well-hydrated.
Prajna (Curandera): is guided by extensive dietas of plants and trees as an apprentice in the lineage of Ernesto Garcia. This is an honor and privilege that she holds with the utmost respect.
WE BEGIN AT 5 PM England, (please arrive on time) We will close at about 10 PM.
We are looking forward to a deep pause, connection, healing, and prayer to align more deeply with our sisters, brothers, and mother earth — to live in honor and sacred reciprocity.
“We as Peruvians ancestrally and traditionally have many natural medicines. They have been used only by people who know the plants as well as their preparation and dosages. These are our roots. As curanderos, my students carry this medicine as an energetic healing force for many people and the earth.” ~ Ernesto Garcia Torres, Tobaquero
WATCH this fantastic informative video: THE FORGOTTEN MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF TOBACCO
Caution: These ceremonies can be quite intense and difficult to endure. It is important to work with someone who is experienced and trained to work with tobacco to avoid complications.