Sacred Tobacco Ceremony Online or In Person
“We as Peruvians ancestrally and traditionally have many natural medicines. They have been used only by people who know the plants as well as their preparation and dosages. These are our roots. As curanderos, my students carry this medicine as an energetic healing force for many people and the earth.” ~ Ernesto Garcia Torres, Tobaquero
This ceremony is guided by Prajna, apprentice of Ernesto Garcia Torres. Prior experience with Prajna or Ernesto Garcia in tobacco ceremony is required if you want to participate online. If you are new to working with Sacred Tobacco, please send us a contact request to participate.
Sacred tobacco (rustica nicotiana): mother earth’s first born and director of all the other plants. Learn more here. This master plant healer and teacher is used throughout the amazon by all tribes for many purposes and has powerful healing benefits when used properly.
WATCH this fantastic informative video: THE FORGOTTEN MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF TOBACCO
• The ability to cure disease. Tobacco Is an extremely powerful purgative, effectively cleansing the intestines, the blood, and the body including killing parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
• Mental/emotional clearing and grounding. Clarity is received.
• Blocks are dismantled. Provides insight into who you are, the nature of life and connection to Mother Earth.
• Tobacco is the most powerful way of learning from the plant world. Tobacco diet is the foundation for further training in the medicines throughout the plant world.
• Tobacco teaches on many levels, specifically through dreams.
Suggested donation $75 to $175 prior to ceremony. The cost of sacred tobacco is not included.
We recognize the hard time for many at this time and welcome your presence on a sliding scale.
You are welcome to join us for the opening prayer, meditation and tobacco raise. $5 donation if able. All prior retreat participants are always welcome!
You will receive the ZOOM link upon registration to join our hoop. We begin at 11 AM, please arrive on time. Full ceremony is about 4 hours.
The Basic Guidelines: Ceremony requires a super clean 3 day pre and post diet to receive the tobacco benefits.
Diet: Organically wholesome with lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, nuts and seeds. No dairy, processed foods, spicy, salt, alcohol, recreational and prescribed drugs, sex, meat, violence (news), overly stimulating. A week is best. Three days is absolutely required. Check with us if you have questions.
Please clarify your intention in advance.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED for PREPARATION:
• Eat lightly or only fruit on the day of this event (all fruits and veggies are fine with tobacco)
• Prepare a sacred space to sit for our ceremony.
• Have some light so we can see you on zoom.
• Smoke or sage your space. Come ready to receive.
• Prepare, listen for your intention: What is in the way of you fully expressing yourself? How can Grandfather support you at this time, what do you need?
• Bucket, ashtray, shell, tissue roll, tobacco Singha, tea, and candle.
• Tons of water. Drink all day, have at least 2 liters ready to drink.
WE BEGIN AT 11AM PST, 7PM ENGLAND (check your time table to arrive on time)
• Prajna will lead the opening and all will be invited to participate.
• Silence, music, guidance. You can adjust your volume to hear guided breathing…
• Please keep your microphone on mute until it is your turn. Thank you!
We are looking forward to pausing, connecting, listening, raising, praying, purging, sharing and honoring our earth mother and grandfather tobacco.
Caution: These ceremonies can be quite intense and difficult to endure. It is important to work with someone who is experienced and trained to work with tobacco to avoid complications.