11:30 AM — 12:30 PM PST, Please check your timetable.
You’re invited to gather for a potent new moon meditation.
When the moon is fully illuminated, we are most energized. Snow moon represents hunger for warmth and nourishment, a time of readying to come out of hibernation. Spiritually, we use this as a time to gather in warmth to soften feelings of isolation or separation to satisfy a deeper hunger while clarity peaks.
“Wow, today was really powerful. I felt more layers coming unstuck and a lot of energy moving out of my system. What a powerful soul sister you are.”
~ J. S. Participant (participant)
Join Prajna and friends in a deep meditation, inquiry and journaling process on this significant day.
We will reflect and explore the inquiry: What am I ready to transform, and manifest?
• Remember that each moment, each day is a fresh start. A humbling process.
• Relax into your body, the chalice of your emotional connection. In listening, portals to deeper love open naturally.
• Reflect on how far you have come, noticing what is in view.
• Refresh with a new beginning. Softly severing and shedding attachments that deplete and dishonor your sovereignty.
• Realign within ourselves with a deep well of love within, satisfy hunger.
• Resource our energy to celebrate new possibilities in unseen ways.
Note: this event requires registration to reserve your place.
Contribution: Sliding scale: $10, $20, $30. You are welcome to engage without donating if this suits your needs.
No one is turned away due to lack of funds.