Meditation & Plant Healing (Mapacho) Retreat, Germany
This event has been postponed until October 21st—26th. Register HERE.
Are you ready to transform your life?
Through potent meditations, non-dual awareness, master plant teacher mapacho (sacred tobacco), individual and collective healing, community, authentic movement and exquisite nature.
Join Prajna and her team for a rich and transformational 6 day, 5 night Silent Meditation & Plant Healing Retreat. This retreat is held in a container of restorative silence and includes all content of the retreat schedule: meditations, non-dual wisdom and somatic healing sessions, master plant teacher tobacco (mapacho). See list below. Or read “About Retreats” page.
Please download our FREE E-BOOK HERE on the benefits of Sacred Plant Medicine and Master Plant Teachers before submitting your registration. This informative guide will answer many of your questions. Thank you.
What You Will Receive:
- Guided meditations and ancient healing wisdom.
- Allowance for painful identifications, core beliefs & conditioning to relax, unhook, dismantle in vital presence.
- Carefully crafted therapeutic processes & shadow work that empties toxic shame, revives energy, clarifies your sacred purpose & unleashes your authentic expression.
- Limpias (healings) in our open—heart human clinic where our shared humanity is tenderly seen and met in a safe playground of love and kindness.
- Potent Meditations, dynamic movement & nature.
- An intimate journey, personalized attention for a growing capacity to fill in missed experiences & integrate healings in a way that anchors and honors who you are.
Retreat Cost: $875. Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the retreat fee. All participants are required to contribute to our shared meals. Once you have registered you will receive these details from our team.
Accommodation cost: $215.
Application is required. Space limited. Throughout the application process you will receive information about diet preparation, accommodation, covid-19 policy, our terms and conditions. Once you have completed your registration we will review your application. If you are not able to attend this retreat due to eligibility requirements or because we are full. You will receive a refund unless we make other arrangements with you.
If you feel called to book, please do so. You may have additional questions after this process. We’re happy to answer your questions at that time.
Please contact us using our contact form.