Meditation & Healing Retreat, Santa Cruz
A Weekend Deep Immersion Retreat to Restore, Regenerate and Remember Why You’re Here
Join us for 3 days, 2 nights. This retreat is held in a container of restorative silence and offers a fusion of meditation, non-dual feminine wisdom and somatic therapies, individual and collective healing, and our master plant teacher, tobacco.
Dates: May 21 — May 23. Arrival Time: May 21, 3 to 5 PM. Departure Time: May 23: 2 to 4 PM. Arrangements can be made to arrive early and depart late to enjoy the local beaches and nature.
What you will receive:
- A safe place to land for connection, rest and being yourself.
- Guided meditations that align with feminine wisdom of care.
- Allowance for painful identifications, core beliefs & conditioning to relax, unhook, dismantle in vital presence.
- Carefully crafted therapeutic processes & shadow work that empties toxic shame, revives energy, clarifies your sacred purpose & unleashes your authentic expression.
- Limpias (healings) in our open heart human clinic where our shared humanity is tenderly seen and and met in a safe playground of love and kindness.
- Time to connect with nature before, during and after our scheduled time.
- An intimate journey, personalized attention for a growing capacity to integrate learning and healing in a way that anchors and fortifies the great work of your life — your dharma.
Application is required. Space limited. Throughout the application process you will receive information about diet preparation, accommodation, covid-19 policy, our terms and conditions. Once you have completed your registration we will review your application. If you are not able to attend this retreat due to eligibility requirements or because we are full. You will receive a refund unless we make other arrangements with you.
Residential Retreat Tuition: $425 and includes accommodation. All participants are required to contribute to our shared meals. Once you have registered you will receive these details from our team. If you are not able to bring a meal contribution, no worries, we can make other arrangements.
Space is limited on this intimate healing retreat.
If you feel called to book, please do so. You may have additional questions after this process. We’re happy to answer your questions at that time. Please send us a contact request to speak on Signal.
Dates: May 21 to May 23, 2021. Covid19 Restrictions Honored.
Directions to our site will be provided once your registration is received.