Meditation & Plant Healing Retreat, Santa Cruz
Release, Regenerate and Remember Why You’re Here — A Weekend Deep Immersion Retreat
Join us for deep healing, learning and remembering. Held in a container of restorative silence, offers a fusion of meditation, wise guidance, somatic therapies, individual and collective healing with our master plant teacher, tobacco—to empower your life purpose.
Dates: August 27 to August 29. Arrival: August 27, 3 to 5 PM. Departure: August 29: About 6 PM. Arrangements can be made to arrive early and depart late to enjoy the local beaches and nature.
What you will receive:
- A safe place to connect, rest and be yourself—fully human.
- Guided meditations that support trauma resolution with deep human care.
- Allowance for painful identifications, core beliefs & conditioning to relax, unhook, dismantle in vital presence.
- Carefully crafted therapeutic processes & shadow work that empties toxic shame, revives energy, clarifies your sacred purpose & unleashes your authentic expression.
- Limpias (healings) in our open heart human clinic where our shared humanity is tenderly seen and and met in a safe playground of love and kindness.
- Time to connect with nature before, during and after our scheduled time.
- An intimate journey, personalized attention for a growing capacity to integrate learning and healing in a way that anchors and fortifies the great work of your life — your dharma.
I don’t know how to sum it up. Retreat took me where I needed to go–all of the difficult places that I recoil from in normal life. I felt the profound wisdom of the plants. I felt so held and so safe. I am eternally grateful. Thank you. ~ Retreat Participant
Application is required. Space limited. Throughout the application process you will receive information about diet preparation, accommodation, covid-19 policy, our terms and conditions. Once you have completed your registration we will review your application. If you are not able to attend this retreat due to eligibility requirements or because we are full. You will receive a refund unless we make other arrangements with you.
Residential Retreat Tuition: $525 and includes accommodation. Deposit is paid now, the remainder can be paid in cash upon arrival. All participants are required to contribute to our shared meals. Once you have registered you will receive these details from our team. If you are not able to bring a meal contribution, no worries, we can make other arrangements.
This intimate healing retreat is by invitation only. Please check with us via the contact request before booking. Thank you.
We’re happy to answer your questions. Please send us a contact request to speak on Signal.
Covid19 Restrictions Honored.
Directions to our site will be provided once your registration is received.