Full Wolf Moon Celebration
Full Wolf Moon Celebration: an invitation to open — fully human.
Thursday January 28: 10:30 AM — 1:30 PM PST. Please check your timetable.
The January full moon is often called the Wolf Moon, this name may date back to Native American tribes and early colonial times when wolves would howl outside villages and could be heard echoing during the cold January nights. Wolf is a symbol of guardianship, ritual, loyalty, and spirit. Wolf has the ability to make quick and firm emotional attachments, and often need to trust their own instincts.
“Wow today was really powerful. I felt more layers coming unstuck and a lot of energy moving out of my system. What a powerful soul sister you are.”
~ J. S. Participant (full moon gathering participant)
You’re invited to gather for a potent meditation to trust your emotional instincts and root in the spiritual power of connection to all nature. This time right after the winter solstice, represents new beginnings, and the conquering of light over darkness as the days grow longer.
Join Prajna and friends in a deep meditation, inquiry and journaling process on this significant day.
We will reflect and explore the inquiry: Where do my loyalties rest or attach?
• Remember that each moment, each day is a fresh start. A humbling process.
• Relax into your body, the chalice of your emotional connection.
• Reflect on some important questions that have come into view.
• Refresh with a new beginning. We will continue to shed the old, what does not serve.
• Realign within ourselves, nature and the universe.
• Resource the courage and protection of the howling wolf, the powerful creativity that aligns us from the ground up.
Note: this event requires registration to reserve your place. I want to give everyone an opportunity to uproot and clear anything that lingers in the dark, as well as to name your intention for the year.
Contribution: Sliding scale: $20, $25, $30.
No one is turned away due to lack of funds.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jan 28 2021
- Time: 5:30 am - 8:30 am